Mexican Muffin Pan Frittatas
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 6 Large Brown Eggs
- 12 tbsp. Chunky Salsa
- 6 tbsp. Shredded Mexican Cheese Mix (or cheddar cheese)
- 6 tbsp. Black Beans, from a can/drained/well rinsed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a muffin pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with a fork or whisk until the yolk and whites are well blended.
- Equally distribute the egg mixture into the 6 cups of the muffin pan.
- Next, add 2 tbsp. of salsa, 1 tbsp of cheese, and 1tbsp of beans to each cup as well.
- Bake for 25 minutes, the center of each muffin should be cooked through.
- Let cool for 3 minutes, then carefully remove the egg muffins and serve. If the egg muffins are falling apart when you try to remove them from the pan, put back into the oven for another 3 minutes, because that means that they need to be cooked more.
I love to eat two of these with some tortilla chips!
Serving size: 1 Calories: 124.2 Fat: 9.1 g Carbohydrates: 6.8 g Sugar: 2 g Sodium: 247 mg Fiber: 1.9 g Protein: 8.7 g