Wheat Free Strawberry Blondies
Recipe type: Dessert
- 7 oz. Coconut Manna or Creamed Coconut
- ¼ c. Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Brown Eggs
- 1½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- Chopped Strawberries (as many as you want!)
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Lightly grease an 8x8x2 inch baking dish.
- Place coconut manna in a bowl, and microwave in 30-second increments until it can be whisked into a smooth paste.
- Whisk in sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and baking soda.
- Spread the batter into the baking dish. Lightly press strawberry pieces into batter. Bake for 20 minutes (or more if you need) until slightly puffed and springy.
- Allow to cool in pan, then cut into 16 squares.
- Store in fridge.
These are great when eaten a bit warm, so after refrigerating, microwave for 10-20 seconds and enjoy warm!
Serving size: 1 Calories: 110.7 Fat: 8.5 g Carbohydrates: 6.3 g Sugar: 4.3 g Sodium: 51.9 mg Fiber: 1.9 g Protein: 1.7 g