Spinach, Tomato and Cheddar Muffin Pan Frittatas
Recipe type: Breakfast
Easy to make, easy to eat and perfect individual serving size
- 6 Large Brown Eggs
- ½ c. Fresh Baby Spinach, chopped into small pieces
- ½ c. Tomato, diced
- ¼ c. Yellow Onion, diced
- ½ c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a muffin pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with a fork or whisk until the yolk and whites are well blended. Add all of the other ingredients and mix in.
- Next, equally distribute the egg mixture into the 6 cups of the muffin pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, the center of each muffin should be cooked through. Let cool for 2 minutes, then carefully remove the egg muffins and serve.
Place left overs in the fridge and enjoy again later
Serving size: 1 Calories: 111.4 Fat: 7.5 g Saturated fat: 3.5 g Carbohydrates: 2.4 g Sugar: .6 g Sodium: 128 mg Fiber: .3 g Protein: 8.2 g