So it’s technically Autumn but it’s not quite cold in a lot places yet, so these pumpkin freezer bites are perfect to get your Fall-pumpkin-fix in and keep you cool at the same time. They are full of protein, low in sugar, easy to make, and last a while (if you don’t eat them all!) since they are kept in the freezer. It’s a great “less-guilty” dessert to keep your healthy body on track.
- ½ c. Pumpkin Puree
- ½ c. Sunflower Seed Butter - unsweetend & salt free
- 2 tsp. Natural Maple Syrup
- ⅓ c. Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- In a large bowl, using a spoon, mix the peanut butter and pumpkin puree until well combined.
- Add the maple syrup and mix in as well.
- Add the shredded coconut and mix until well distributed throughout.
- Place parchment paper on top of a plate or cookie sheet.
- Using a cookie scooper, place ½ scoopfuls of the mix onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle a little bit more shredded coconut on top of each scoop.
- Place into the freezer for at least an hour to harden.
Sunflower Seed Butter: I use the brand Once Again Organic