These are actually my favorite egg cups. The hotsauce, Tomatillo salsa, mozzarella and egg go so well together. They are also very easy to make!
Hot Sauce and Mozarrella Egg Cups
Recipe type: Main
- 6 Large Brown Eggs
- 1.5 tsp Tomatillo Salsa
- 1.5 tsp Cholula Hot Sauce (or any other hot sauce that you like)
- 6 tbsp Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease a muffin pan, then crack one egg into each cup.
- Add ¼ teaspoon of the hot sauce to one edge of each egg cup.
- Add ¼ teaspoon of salsa to the another side of each egg cup (not on top of the yolk or hot sauce)
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of the egg cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the egg white area is firm.
Serving size: 1 egg cup Calories: 79.2 Fat: 5.3 g Carbohydrates: 0.8 g Sugar: 0.4 g Sodium: 176.9 mg Fiber: 0.4 g Protein: 6.5 g