Lunch today – May not look like much but it’s really good! Ground turkey with crimini mushrooms and Brussels sprouts. Easy and delightful!
Ground Turkey with Mushrooms & Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 6 Brussels Sprouts, quartered
- 6 Crimini Mushrooms, sliced
- ½ tsp. Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp. Chili Powder
- ½ tsp. Granulated Garlic
- ½ tsp. Granulated Onion
- ¼ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 large Carrot, chopped (optional add in!)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Quarter 6 Brussels sprouts and steam them for about 4 minutes, set aside.
- Spray a deep pan with olive oil spray, sautéed 5 sliced mushrooms on medium high until cooked halfway.
- Add the ground turkey with cumin, chili powder, granulated garlic, granulated onion, black pepper and a dash of sea salt.
- Cook until almost done then add the Brussels sprouts and continued to cook until turkey is done.
Serving size: 1 of 3 Calories: 248.6 Fat: 10.8 g Carbohydrates: 4.5 g Sugar: .7 g Sodium: 116.3 mg Fiber: 1.2 g Protein: 33.4 g