Ginger has some great healing powers – it helps with relieving digestive problems such as nausea, loss of appetite, motion sickness and pain. Its also contains very potent anti-inflammatory compounds and helps boost the immune system. Make yourself a nice hot cup of ginger tea to not only improve your health, but also to enjoy a tasty relaxing drink.
- 5 pieces Fresh Ginger Root ( peeled and cut into 2 inch slices)
- 12 oz Filtered Water
- Cut ginger, then smash each piece with a meat tenderizer (this allows the ginger flavor to really come out)
- Put the ginger and water into a small pot
- Heat on high until boiling and continue to boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 3-5 minutes for the ginger flavor to come out more/infuse the water
- Serve in a teacup and enjoy!