These overnight oats are a great change from traditional warm oatmeal. The oats soak up the almond milk and end up being the perfect texture and consistency. Place in the refrigerator overnight and wake up to a breakfast that you will really enjoy and want to make over and over again.
- 1¼ c. Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 c. Almond Milk, Regular
- ½ tsp. Agave Syrup
- Ground Cinnamon (optional)
- Slivered Almonds (optional)
- In a Pyrex container or deep bowl, mix together oats, almond milk and agave syrup. Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- The next morning, mix well before eating. Add cinnamon and slivered almonds, or add your favorite berry.
Eat the overnight oats cold, or warm in the microwave/stove top until it reaches your desired temperature.