Easy and Healthy Chocolate Pudding
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 Medium Ripe Bananas
- 1 Medium Ripe Haas Avocado
- ¼ c. Cocoa Powder
- ¼ c. Almond Milk, Regular
- Peel and break the bananas into 4 pieces each and place into a large bowl. Peel and remove pit of avocado, add to the same bowl. Next, add the cocoa powder.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the ingredients until smooth. Add ⅛ cup of almond milk, blend, then add the remaining ⅛ cup of almond milk and continue to blend until you are left with a smooth and heavy mixture (about 1 minute).
- Spoon the chocolate pudding into 6 small ramekins, cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. If you do not have ramekins or small individual containers, you can also empty the entire bowl of pudding into one Pyrex container.
If you do not have an immersion blender, you should be able to achieve similar results by using a regular blender.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 132.1 Fat: 6.1 g Saturated fat: 1.5 g Carbohydrates: 20.7 g Sugar: 10 g Sodium: 8.9 mg Fiber: 4.2 g Protein: 2 g