Not sure why I decided to combine these ingredients but it came out great! Bison is lower in fat than beef (and tastes just about the same), carrots are great for vision health, and Sauerkraut is great for digestion. So it’s filling and healthy, and easy to make. Give it a try!
- 1lb. Ground Bison
- 2 Carrots, chopped
- ½ c. Sauerkraut
- ¼ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Place the carrots and very small amount of water in a large deep pan. Cook over low heat for about 3-4 minutes. (There should not be much water left). This will help soften up the carrots a bit.
- Add the bison and pepper. Cook until bison is about halfway cooked through.
- Add the Saurkraut, mixing occasionally, until bison is fully cooked.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then enjoy!